Discover Why Lawhead Law Offices in Austin, MN is the Best Choice for Your Legal Case
Lawhead Law Offices was established in June of 1990 by Don Lawhead who had been a litigation attorney with a long-established law firm in Rochester, Minnesota before opening his own firm.
The main office is located in Austin, Minnesota, serving clients all over southeastern Minnesota and up through the Twin Cities area. We have two lawyers who devote all their undivided attention to achieving their clients’ goals.
We help clients who are injured at work, from car wrecks, defective products, and from falls or other injuries on streets, steps, parking lots, and sidewalks.
We help people who are charged with crimes, including juvenile issues.
We help with marriage dissolutions, child support, child custody, and other family law issues.
Lawhead Law Offices is comprised of two attorneys and a staff of support paralegals and legal assistants. We are small enough to give each of our clients the individual attention they deserve.
Don Lawhead, Attorney at Law
Don Lawhead has over 30 years’ experience in workers’ compensation and personal injury cases.
- He has been successful in securing permanent partial disability benefits as high as 95 percent, 75 percent, and all levels in between.
- He has secured wage loss claims of all kinds—many have been permanent and total disability claims.
- He coordinates workers’ compensation benefits with social security benefits, governmental benefits, and pension benefits. There are complexities with these, so you should seek the advice of a lawyer right away.
- Don Lawhead not only has an extensive client base in Southeastern Minnesota, but he also has represented many clients from the Twin Cities area.
- Personal Injury – Automobile injuries, defective product injuries, and falls or other injuries from streets, parking lots, and sidewalks
- Workers’ Compensation
- Civil Litigation
- Social Security Disability
- General Practice
The initial consultation is free for all workers’ compensation, personal injury, social security disability, and many other cases. Call if you have questions.
We are thorough, aggressive for our clients, and explore all sources to secure all recovery and benefits available for each client.
When injured, do the following:
- See your doctors immediately because there are some medical conditions which must be treated early or can never be cured.
- See your lawyer immediately because there are parts of your legal case which must be addressed early or cannot be recovered later.
Brandon Lawhead, Attorney at Law
- Criminal Defense – DWI, juvenile issues, felonies, and all other criminal defense
- Family Law – divorce, child support, and custody issues
- Corporate Law – establishing new corporations, collections, civil prosecution, and defense
- Employment Law – EEOC clams, involuntary termination, and workplace harassment
- Probate – wills, conservatorships, guardianships, power of attorney, and health care directives
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
If a police officer ever reads you the Miranda warning, the only thing to say to protect yourself is four magic words: “I WANT A LAWYER.”